of IT leaders say securing AI is a top priority for their company
of companies have identified breaches to their AI this year
According to recent HiddenLayer research
- Malware Analysis — Scans AI Models for embedded malicious code that could serve as an infection vector & launchpad for malware
- Model Integrity — Analysis of AI Model’s layers, components & tensors to detect tampering or corruption.
- Protects against Data Poisoning/Model Injection — Protect the model from it’s inputs or feedbacks being deliberately changed
- Protects against Model Extraction/Theft — Stop reconnaissance attempts through inference attacks which could result in your model intellectual property being stolen
- Uses a combination of Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Dynamic/Behavioral Analysis and Static Analysis to deliver detection for a library of adversarial machine learning attacks