If your business relies on AI/ML technologies, securing them should be a first-order objective for your organization. But providing security to these new technologies can be a challenge.
HiddenLayer’s consulting services leverage deep domain expertise in cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, reverse engineering, and threat research. Our Adversarial Machine Learning (AML) experts possess unique skillsets that consider your desired business objectives. They then tailor their efforts to empowering your data science and cybersecurity teams with the knowledge, insight, and tools needed to protect and maximize your AI investments.
HiddenLayer Consulting Benefits
- Clearly integrate security into your ML Ops Pipeline
- Understand the latest adversarial ML tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and countermeasures
- Gain a complete map of your current AI/ML threat landscape
- Develop simulated high impact and likelihood attack scenarios and know how to prevent or manage them
- Validate that your current AI/ML environment is in a known-good state — suitable for other technical controls (like HiddenLayer’s MLDR) to keep it that way
- Fully implement and operationally integrate AI/ML security controls that satisfy both the data science and security teams’ need for visibility, security, and responsiveness
A holistic interview and whiteboard-based exercise to understand your business needs and AI/ML threat landscape. Through discovery interviews and scenario-based discussions the overall AI/ML environmental and asset risk will be assessed. The deliverable will detail out potential threat vectors, likelihood, impact, impacted assets, remediation & recovery effort, and countermeasures needed to maximize resources and risk mitigation.
ML Risk Assessment
A detailed analysis of your ML Operations lifecycle and in-depth analysis of your most critical ML models to determine the risk your AI/ML investments currently pose to the organization and the effort and/or controls required to improve it.
Full day training to provide the data science and security teams an understanding of AML TTPs and the most effective countermeasures to protect against them.
Red Team Assessment
The Adversarial Machine Learning Research (AMLR) Team will leverage the same TTPs used by attackers (see image below and MITRE ATLAS framework) to assess how well the attacks are currently detected and prevented by your existing people, processes, and controls.
AI/ML Model Scanning
The consultants use HiddenLayer’s unique, patent pending model integrity scanner to test and validate that existing AI/ML models are free from threats (i.e. malware) and tampering.
ML Detection & Response (MLDR) Implementation Services
Professional implementation and integration of HiddenLayer’s MLDR product into the AI/ML environment. It provides the data science and security teams the functionality and visibility required to prevent attacks, improve responsiveness, and maximize model effectiveness.
Interested in the absolute cutting-edge information about HiddenLayer or securing ML? Sign up for our occasional email newsletter and we’ll make sure you’re first in the know.