About the job
HiddenLayer is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to help us educate the market on the emerging threat landscape of Adversarial Machine Learning. The Data Scientist will also help develop our platform to identify and prevent attacks against ML models. You will be working alongside our Engineering and Adversarial Research teams to generate new detection methods and build models to be part of our Machine Learning Detection and Response platform.
- Research and design novel methods for identifying attacks on ML models
- Using supervised and unsupervised learning techniques to detect attacks on ML models
- Write blogs and white papers, present simulations, speak at conferences, and perform other means of education about threats posed to ML
- 8-10 years of experience building, training, and deploying ML models
- Experience with one or more of the major cloud computing platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / mathematics or related field
- Experience with threat research/intelligence or a related cybersecurity field
- Master’s degree in Data Science
About the Team
Understanding and mitigating security risks in machine learning (ML) is an emerging field in cybersecurity. HiddenLayer has positioned itself at this intersection to defend the world’s most important technology. Our team of experts has many decades of experience in malware detection, threat intelligence, reverse engineering, incident response, digital forensics, and adversarial machine learning – and we are growing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com