About the job
HiddenLayer is looking for an additional researcher with a passion for knowledge. Our team of Adversarial Researchers strives to identify new attack methods in the ML landscape in order to produce defensive measures through our Machine Learning Detection and Response (MLDR) platform and educate the world about the risks posed to this rapidly-expanding field. As a member of this team, you will research the latest threats, perform attack simulations, build new defenses, create educational material through a variety of media, and be exposed to many more projects in the newest frontier of cybersecurity.
- Identify and study the latest adversarial tactics and techniques in the ML threat landscape
- Collaborate with the engineering team to build new product features
- Write blogs and white papers, present simulations, speak at conferences, and perform other means of education about threats posed to ML
- Threat intelligence / malware analysis experience OR a bachelor’s or higher-level degree in computer science / mathematics or a related field
- Experience with at least one programming language
- Strong communication skills with an ability to present technical research to non-technical audiences
- 2+ years threat intelligence / malware analysis experience
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree in computer science / mathematics or a related field
- Experience with MLOps pipelines
About the Team
Understanding and mitigating security risks in machine learning (ML) is an emerging field in cybersecurity. HiddenLayer has positioned itself at this intersection to defend the world’s most important technology. Our team of experts has many decades of experience in malware detection, threat intelligence, reverse engineering, incident response, digital forensics, and adversarial machine learning – and we are growing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com