About the job
HiddenLayer is seeking a Junior Engineer to take on entry-level software development duties for our company. In this position, you will report to a senior engineer to help you learn your daily tasks. You will be responsible for coding software in a variety of languages. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in software engineering and a strong portfolio of past projects. You should also have an understanding or passion to learn how Machine Learning is being used into today’s technology.
- Write, test, and revise code for our projects
- Provide input on the direction of each project
- Assist with the deployment of projects
- Monitoring deployed projects
- Willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science
- Experience with a variety of programming languages
About the Team
Understanding and mitigating security risks in machine learning (ML) is an emerging field in cybersecurity. HiddenLayer has positioned itself at this intersection to defend the world’s most important technology. Our team of experts has many decades of experience in malware detection, threat intelligence, reverse engineering, incident response, digital forensics, and adversarial machine learning – and we are growing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org